Touch-Plate'S Warranty Details
Revised: December 6, 2018
Touch-Plate warrants this product against defects in materials or workmanship, under normal use, for a period of ONE (1) year from the date of shipment. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, Touch-Plate will repair or replace the product at no charge.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Damage to the unit(s) caused by accident, acts of God, inappropriate installation, faulty installation, or any negligent use.
- Unit(s) which have been subject to being taken apart or otherwise modified.
- Unit not used in accordance with instructions.
- The finish on any portion of the product, such as surface and or weathering, as this is consider normal wear and tear.
- The use of Non-Touch-Plate installed by the user.
- Damage caused by Non-Touch-Plate products.
- Damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Touch-Plate.
- Specific plans or specific application requirements. Unless the plans and specifications have been forwarded to Touch-Plate. Touch-Plate will then approved and accept these plans in writing.
except as provided in this warranty, touch-plate is not responsible for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty of condition, including but not limited to, installation or replacement labor costs.
NEED HELP WITH YOUR WARRANTY?
You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org about warranty inquiries. Please make sure to include detailed contact information with a phone number in your message.
dOWNLOAD A COPY
Click the button below to download a .PDF copy of Touch-Plate Lighting & Controls product warranty.